1. I am aware that with any bicycle related activity there are certain inherent dangers, including but not limited to the hazards of roads, off road terrain, accidents, actions of participants and other persons. By my participation in any Event, I certify that I am aware of these inherent dangers of bicycle riding and the safety rules of the road applicable to bicycles. *
2. I understand that CPSC certified bicycle helmets are required to participate in all riding Events and I agree to wear a helmet while participating in any such Event and to follow the rules of the road and all applicable laws and safe bicycling practices.
3. I hereby consent to emergency medical treatment if I am injured while participating in an Event.
4. I give permission to South Street Ministries to use my image without payment in any future South Street Ministries materials should it appear in photos taken during an Event.
5. I freely and voluntarily accept all risks of injury, death, or property damage. I understand and agree that none of the parties described below may be held liable in any way for any occurrence or accident in connection with an Event. I hereby RELEASE from any and all liability and agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS South Street Ministries, Inc., their officers, agents, successors and assigns, the sponsors, the ride leader(s) (if any), or other volunteers, against all claims, including, but not limited to, claims of negligence, unintentional acts, and acts of omission, and any loss or expense, which may arise from my participation in any Event. I understand I am responsible for my own conduct and decisions while participating in Trails N Rails Event and further agree that this Waiver & Release shall apply to any claim arising out of my participation in non-bicycling activities while a participant in an Event.
6. South Street Ministries will not be responsible for any delay, interruption or other failure to perform, and may cancel any event in the case of a circumstance beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, an Act of God (for example, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc), war, riot or other civil disturbance, fire, epidemic, explosion, terrorist activity, sabotage, compliance with government requests, orders, or regulations, inability to deploy necessary equipment or volunteers, roadway or trail closures or construction, dangerous or impassable roadway or trail conditions, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of South Street Ministries. The executive director and the board will be the sole decision makers as to what, if any, refund or other accommodation will be made in the event of cancellation of an event.