Christmas Gifts that keep on giving!
South Street Ministries gives to the community throughout the year. The gifts of the day-to-day keep on giving for folks in need of some love & a little support. Youth mentoring, free meals for South Akron neighbors, Reentry supports like interview prep aren’t gifts we can wrap. As you might imagine, we need help making those precious moments possible. Here are some specific ways to support South Street Ministries now until Tuesday, December 31st:
- A Year-End Contribution – Give smart! Choose to make your year-end contribution to South Street Ministries either online or by check (mail to: South Street Ministries, 130 W. South Street Akron, 44301, with “End of Year” in the memo line). Visit http://southstreetministries.org/donate/ to learn more or to make a one-time donation
- Giving Tuesday – One day only!Make an impact this year on Giving Tuesday, December 3rd – give online to South Street Ministries’ efforts and shout us out on social media: tag “South Street Ministries CDC” and use the hashtag #GivingTuesday to share your good deed with others!
- Eat for South Street – Come out to your favorite restaurant – The Front Porch – from November to January. Buy a meal or two, and the contributions will go straight to South Street Ministries. Catering is a great option, too! Contact Joe Thorpe for more information: 234.788.1948
- “Pay it Forward” Christmas Gift – Instead of one big-ticket item this Christmas, use the funds to invest in South Street’s many ministries – an alternative Christmas gift makes for an impactful monthly contribution to South Street Ministries. Visit http://southstreetministries.org/donate/ for more information or to donate monthly.
- Smile.Amazon.com – Make South Street Ministries your favorite on Amazon Smile when you shop now and year-round! Choose us as the organization that gets a portion back from your Christmas shopping.
Thanks for all of your prayers and support throughout the year!