We’re excited about Advent-ageous giving!
Here are some specific ways to support South Street Ministries from November 1st to December 31st:
- A Year-End Contribution – Give smart! Choose to make your year-end contribution to South Street Ministries either online or by check (mail to: South Street Ministries, 130 W. South Street Akron, 44301, with “End of Year” in the memo line). Visit http://southstreetministries.org/donate/ to learn more or to make a one-time donation
- Giving Tuesday – Make an impact this year on Giving Tuesday, November 27th – give online to South Street Ministries’ efforts and shout us out on social media: tag “South Street Ministries CDC” and use the hashtag #GivingTuesday to share your good deed with others!
- Eat for South Street! – Come out to your favorite restaurants from November to January, buy a meal or two, and a portion of the contributions will go straight to South Street Ministries. In-store purchases only. Some rules apply. Contact Erin for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org or 234.352.0678 (See the full flyer with list of restaurants and dates HERE)
- “Pay it Forward” Christmas Gift – Instead of one big-ticket item this Christmas, use the funds to invest in South Street’s many ministries – an alternative Christmas gift makes for an impactful monthly contribution to South Street Ministries. Visit http://southstreetministries.org/donate/ for more information or to donate monthly.
- Smile.Amazon.com – Make South Street Ministries your favorite on Amazon Smile when you shop now and year-round! Choose us as the organization that gets a portion back from your Christmas shopping.
Thanks for all of your prayers and support throughout the year,